Comprehensive Accreditation Manual for Long Term Care (CAMLTC)
Joint Commission on the Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations
3-Ring Binder: 500 pages
The Joint Commission
(Amazon's prices are always less than or equal to The Joint Commission's prices)
The CAMLTC is an essential resource for continuous standards compliance and operational improvement. It provides the accreditation policies and procedures, standards, elements of performance, scoring, and decision rules in one three-ring binder.
Comprehensive Accreditation Manual for Long Term Care (CAMLTC) contains all the information needed by a long term care organization.
CAMLTC includes revised standards, elements of performance, and scoring category designations since publication of the previous CAMLTC, as well as changes to accreditation policies and procedures, sentinel event policy, and more. Key content of the CAMLTC includes the following:
- Updated standards, rationales, elements of performance, and scoring information
- Information about the Joint Commission’s unannounced survey process
- New chapter on the National Patient Safety Goals
- Details regarding the Joint Commission Quality Reports
- New chapter on the Medicare/Medicaid certification-based long term care accreditation standards
- Revised accreditation policies and procedures to include changes from Shared Visions–New Pathways
- New and revised decision rules
- Updated information about the accreditation policies and procedures, including the Sentinel Events Policy
- Revised chapter on The Joint Commission's new Quality Report (formerly Performance Report)
- Revised and revamped “Accreditation Participation Requirements” chapter
- All changes from the previous year's CAMLTC Subscription Update Service, including all standards, elements of performance, and scoring changes
- Detailed crosswalks highlighting standards changes for the current year
The CAMLTC includes all standards, rationales, elements of performance, scoring, decision rules, National Patient Safety Goals, and accreditation policies and procedures for the long term care field.
Special Features: Besides being the resource for continuous standards compliance and operational improvement, this manual also features updated information on Joint Commission initiatives, including sentinel events.
The Joint Commission's mission is to continuously improve the safety and quality of care provided to the public through the provision of health care accreditation and related services that support performance improvement in health care organizations. The Joint Commission is an independent, not-for-profit organization, established more than 50 years ago. Joint Commission is governed by a board that includes physicians, nurses, and consumers. Joint Commission sets the standards by which health care quality is measured in America and around the world. The Joint Commission evaluates and accredits more than 15,000 health care organizations and programs in the US. An independent, not-for-profit organization, the Joint Commission is the nation's predominant standards-setting and accrediting body in health care. Since 1951, the Joint Commission has maintained state-of-the-art standards that focus on improving the quality and safety of care provided by health care organizations. The Joint Commission's comprehensive accreditation process evaluates an organization's compliance with these standards and other accreditation requirements.
(information provided by the publisher)
You may also be interested in / The Directory of Healthcare Recruiters /
Jump to a List / Health Administration & Leadership / Physician Executive, Medical Staff & Practice Management / Finance, Accounting, Economics, Billing & Reimbursement / Coding for Hospital, Physician & Clinical Services / Law, Malpractice, Ethics, Accreditation & Compliance / Quality Improvement, Outcomes & Customer Service / Risk Management, Security, Error Reduction & Patient Safety / Information Systems, Technology & Medical Records / Clinical Management & Executive Nursing / Behavioral Health, Social Work & Psychiatry Management / Human Resources, Management & Supervision / Directories, Data, Trends & Benchmarks / Software & CD-ROMs / Gift Ideas & Recommended Gifts / Journals, Magazines & Newsletters / Search for Books / Books Index /