Consumer Driven Care Guidebook
MCOL, Clive Riddle, Ashley Gillihan, John Hickman, Alston & Bird
Softcover: 492 pages, 11" x 8.5"
(click button below for the very best available price for this important reference)
The essential guidebook on consumer driven care, this book provides an all-in-one reference for anyone involved in, doing business with, or monitoring consumer driven care, including: a comprehensive learning guide, key data, facts and reference information, detailed technical information on HSAs, and contact and networking resources.
This 492 page soft-cover book provides an all-in-one reference book for anyone involved in, doing business with, or monitoring consumer driven care, including: a comprehensive learning guide, key data including enrollment, facts and reference information, detailed technical information on HSAs, and contact and networking resources. Review what's new in this Guidebook:
- Consumer Driven Primer - 55 pages of detailed narrative divided into chapters including: Overview; Trends, Models, Components, Navigation, Plan Design, Issues and a Glossary. See a sample of a previous edition.
- Consumer Driven Case Studies - The Consumer Driven Case Studies includes case experience factoids for 16 selected plans and employers, plus a High Deductible Health Plan premium rate analysis listing detailed data comparing 681 HDHP premium rates along with their corresponding lowest price alternative non HDHP offered in open enrollment for that employer, and comparing current year rates to past year rates. See a sample of a previous edition.
- Key Facts - 10+ page presentation with graphs, charts and tables listing companies, enrollment, cost sharing, debit cards, spending accounts and key regulations. See a sample of a previous edition.
- Health Savings Account Specifications - A 20+ page discussion of Health Savings Accounts, including explanation of current issues and recent IRS HSA guidance, from nationally recognized expert Ashley Gillihan of Alston & Bird, LLP. See a sample of a previous edition.
- Company Directory: 126 pages included in a Directory of 280 consumer driven organizations that list over 670 executives involved with consumer driven care along with their titles, company contact information, web site and a company profile. For consumer driven plans applicable products and strategic partners are identified with current and historical enrollment data provided for selected plans. See a sample of a previous year's edition.
- Key Contacts Directory and Executive Profiles: 80 pages profiling 184 industry leaders in consumer driven health care, including contact information, biographies and indexes. See a sample of a previous year's edition.
The essential guidebook on Consumer Driven Care including Company Directory, Consumerism Primer, Key Facts Summary, Health Savings Account Specifications, Key Consumer Driven Executive Profiles, Survey Results on Improving Consumer Driven Care, and Case Studies.
MCOL is focused on helping professionals position themselves for a new kind of health care in the 21st Century. MCOL delivers knowledge resources to health management, managed care, and other health professionals through Directories and Reports from the HealthQuest Publishers division. MCOL is based in Modesto, California, with additional offices in Portland, Oregon.
HealthQuest Publishers offers critical market intelligence for those doing business with the managed care and health care industries. HealthQuest directories and reports provide leads, contact information, mailing lists, profiles and tools for those involved with marketing, recruitment, business development and others involved with health management and managed care.
(information provided by the publisher)
You may also be interested in / The Directory of Healthcare Recruiters /
Jump to a List / Health Administration & Leadership / Physician Executive, Medical Staff & Practice Management / Finance, Accounting, Economics, Billing & Reimbursement / Coding for Hospital, Physician & Clinical Services / Law, Malpractice, Ethics, Accreditation & Compliance / Quality Improvement, Outcomes & Customer Service / Risk Management, Security, Error Reduction & Patient Safety / Information Systems, Technology & Medical Records / Clinical Management & Executive Nursing / Behavioral Health, Social Work & Psychiatry Management / Human Resources, Management & Supervision / Directories, Data, Trends & Benchmarks / Software & CD-ROMs / Gift Ideas & Recommended Gifts / Journals, Magazines & Newsletters / Search for Books / Books Index /