HMO / PPO Directory: Detailed Profiles of U.S. Managed Healthcare Organizations & Key Decision Makers
Please note: You may wish to pay attention to publication dates for these data files as they are published once per year. Remember, any title not yet published can be easily pre-ordered here so you can effectively plan ahead.
Softcover: Approximately 600+ pages
Size: 11" x 8.5"
Grey House / Sedgwick Press
(click below for the best currently available price for this important resource)
The HMO/PPO Directory is a comprehensive source that provides detailed information about health maintenance organizations and preferred provider organizations nationwide, including key contacts.
This Directory details more information about more managed healthcare organizations than ever before. The publisher's editorial department has spent thousands of hours updating and enhancing the directory - contacting the organizations listed, adding new data fields and researching new organizations. This dynamic industry offers challenges associated with tracking new entries, mergers, acquisitions, divestures and health plans that no longer exist.
The Directory has captured all of the changes that have taken place this past year, accurately representing the HMO/PPO industry. Within the HMO/PPO profiles, over 1,300 HMOs, PPOs and affiliated companies are listed, arranged alphabetically by state. You'll find important, detailed information including:
The HMO/PPO Directory makes it easy to find information:
- Contact Information - including name, address, e-mail, phone and fax numbers
- Key Contacts - President, CEO, CFO, Medical Director, Purchasing, Marketing and more
- Employer References
- Member Enrollment
- Medical Loss & Administrative Expense Ratios
- Geographical Area served
- Number of Affiliated Physicians and Hospitals
- Federal Qualifications
- Nonprofit or For Profit Status
- Year Founded
- Health Plan Type and Model (HMO Network)
- Subscriber Fees
- Subscriber Deductibles
- Subscriber Co-payments
- Maximum Home Health/Nursing Home Coverage
- Cost Containment Procedures
- Physician Network Qualifications
- Average Claim Compensations
- Number of Patient complaints
- Annual Revenue/Net Income Figures
Plus, five easy-to-use, cross-referenced indexes will put this vast array of information at your fingertips - fast!
- To ensure ease-of-use, organizations are listed by State, then alphabetically by Health Plan Name
- Entries are comprehensive and organized in a useful, compact format
This source provides you with all the facts on more than 1,300 HMOs, PPOs and affiliated companies. The HMO/PPO Directory is one of the most comprehensive resources on the market place today.
- HMO Alphabetical Index
- PPO Alphabetical Index
- Other Providers Alphabetical Index
- Personnel Index
- Membership Enrollment Index
Grey House Publishing is the publisher of authoritative reference directories specializing in business, statistics, demographics, education and health.
You may also be interested in / The Directory of Healthcare Recruiters /
Jump to a List / Health Administration & Leadership / Physician Executive, Medical Staff & Practice Management / Finance, Accounting, Economics, Billing & Reimbursement / Coding for Hospital, Physician & Clinical Services / Law, Malpractice, Ethics, Accreditation & Compliance / Quality Improvement, Outcomes & Customer Service / Risk Management, Security, Error Reduction & Patient Safety / Information Systems, Technology & Medical Records / Clinical Management & Executive Nursing / Behavioral Health, Social Work & Psychiatry Management / Human Resources, Management & Supervision / Directories, Data, Trends & Benchmarks / Software & CD-ROMs / Gift Ideas & Recommended Gifts / Journals, Magazines & Newsletters / Search for Books / Books Index /