Looking for the Cash Cow: Action Steps to Improve Cash Flow in Medical Group Practices
Thomas G. Hajny, Medical Group Management Association
Paperback: 138 pages
MGMA / Kendall Hunt Pub
(click below for the best currently available price for this important resource)
Improve your collections!
Take action against your receivables! Learn how with this essential collections tool for your group practice executive, collections department or patient account manager.
Fully-revised, the manual's workbook format provides 12 key action steps guaranteed to increase your practice's bottom line.
Recommended by the Medical Group Management Association, this book includes improved procedures and tips for:
- implementing effective pre-registration
- implementing insurance verification systems
- submitting clean claims
- collecting co-payments, and
- maximizing collection agency recovery.
Book contents include:
1. Develop a Strategy
2. Implement Preregistration and Insurance Verfication System
3. Put in Place a High Performance Time-of-Service Payment Program
4. Protect and Enhance Your Revenue
5. Implement a "Clean" Claim and Agressive Insurance Follow-up Program
6. Develop a Highly Effective and Efficient Self-pay Collection Program
7. Tighten Statement Cycle to Enhance Patient Cash at Low Cost
8. A Managed Care Strategy
9. Maximize Collection Agency Recovery
10. Take Advantage of the Electronic World for Productivity, Accuracy and Cash Acceleration
11. Formal Training Program
12. The Implementation Plan and Motivation for Results
MGMA, founded in 1926, is the nation’s principal voice for medical group practice. MGMA’s 19,000 members manage and lead more than 11,500 organizations in which more than 237,000 physicians practice. MGMA’s core purpose is to improve the effectiveness of medical group practices and the knowledge and skills of the individuals who manage and lead them. MGMA headquarters are in Englewood, Colorado.
You may also be interested in the complete CodeManager software and coding data files.
(information provided by the publisher)
You may also be interested in / The Directory of Healthcare Recruiters /
Jump to a List / Health Administration & Leadership / Physician Executive, Medical Staff & Practice Management / Finance, Accounting, Economics, Billing & Reimbursement / Coding for Hospital, Physician & Clinical Services / Law, Malpractice, Ethics, Accreditation & Compliance / Quality Improvement, Outcomes & Customer Service / Risk Management, Security, Error Reduction & Patient Safety / Information Systems, Technology & Medical Records / Clinical Management & Executive Nursing / Behavioral Health, Social Work & Psychiatry Management / Human Resources, Management & Supervision / Directories, Data, Trends & Benchmarks / Software & CD-ROMs / Gift Ideas & Recommended Gifts / Journals, Magazines & Newsletters / Search for Books / Books Index /