Nursing Illuminations: A Book of Days
Hardcover: 400 pages
(click below for the very best currently available price for this item)
Ideal for gift-giving or personal use, this inspirational daily reader is designed to help nurses reflect on the magnificent aspects of their profession. Nursing Illuminations has been written by its author to rekindle all of the wonderful aspects of the nursing profession. To date, nothing exists to connect today's nurse to the reinforcing words of nursing leaders past and present.
Depicting the similarities and bonds of nurses from the past and present through their causes, struggles, and accomplishments, this unique companion describes the contributions of 366 nurses and addresses the history of nursing, as well as the contemporary issues that nurses are facing today.
Outstanding features of this gift book include:
Nursing Illuminations will be a classic life treasure for anyone who is a nurse today.
- Stories of hope are offered to inspire nurses - despite the challenges they face because of the nursing shortage and demands on the health care system.
- Formatted as a daily reader, it provides a look into the life of a nurse for every day of the year.
With all of the issues the nursing profession currently faces, this work could not be timelier. Each daily entry includes:
- Quotes that provide an opportunity for reflection about nursing leadership and scholarship.
- Descriptions that provide a "snap shot" of each nurse's contributions.
- A Biography with information about each nurse's background, education, achievements, and honors
You may also be interested in Gift Ideas for Professionals, Nurses & Physicians
Jump to a List / Health Administration & Leadership / Physician Executive, Medical Staff & Practice Management / Finance, Accounting, Economics, Billing & Reimbursement / Coding for Hospital, Physician & Clinical Services / Law, Malpractice, Ethics, Accreditation & Compliance / Quality Improvement, Outcomes & Customer Service / Risk Management, Security, Error Reduction & Patient Safety / Information Systems, Technology & Medical Records / Clinical Management & Executive Nursing / Behavioral Health, Social Work & Psychiatry Management / Human Resources, Management & Supervision /Directories, Data, Trends & Benchmarks / Software & CD-ROMs / Gift Ideas & Recommended Gifts / Journals, Magazines & Newsletters / Search for Books / Books Index /