RBRVS Plus, Updateable: An RBRVS-Based Fee Calculator
Updateable CD-ROM with data and software + free quarterly updates
(click below for updateable software)
Use this data to establish your fees and measure your fee schedule against payer benchmarks. RBRVS Plus software allows you to simply and easily perform RBRVS calculations with the click of a mouse.
Model new conversion factors, see what providers in other geographical areas are receiving as Medicare reimbursement, and determine your fees using RBRVS.
- New! Now available as an updateable format. Stay on top of Medicare's most recent changes with free quarterly updates.
- Medicare localities and pinpointed counties within localities. Simplify your GPCI adjusted calculations.
- Gap codes. Provides the user with relative values for those services not valued for Medicare—same data used by many insurance companies.
- Included on your disk is the same introductory content found in the Essential RBRVS book. Use RBRVS as a practice management tool to measure productivity and analyze cost.
- Includes RBRVS relative value units for nearly all CPT and HCPCS codes. Easily establish fees for both Medicare and non-Medicare services.
- Print or export fees or ranges of fees. Model fees, build spreadsheets, and populate billing systems with your data.
You will be able to populate, customize and update your own billing or electronic chart software with:
- Exportable fees,
- Model fees,
- Spreadsheets, and
- Customized data
You can view sample screen shots here.
Please remember that the government no longer allows a grace period for annual code sets. The new HIPAA Transaction and Code Set Rule requires providers to use national medical code sets that are valid at the time that a service is provided. ICD-9-CM code revisions become effective October 1st each year while CPT and HCPCS code revisions become effective January 1st. In order for you to meet this requirement, you must have the revised CPT, HCPCS, and ICD-9-CM codes in your possession before the implementation dates. The best way to do this is to order your code books early. Review current coding resources.
Ingenix offers practical results-oriented services for coding, physician documentation, billing compliance, reimbursement, training services for hospitals and physicians, and more. Learn from the experts who help write the books other consultants are using. Thousands of physicians and health care professionals rely on Ingenix for expert advice. Start benefiting from 100+ years of combined experience and expertise. CPT is a registered trademark of the American Medical Association.
(information provided by the publisher)
You may also be interested in / The Directory of Healthcare Recruiters /
Jump to a List / Health Administration & Leadership / Physician Executive, Medical Staff & Practice Management / Finance, Accounting, Economics, Billing & Reimbursement / Coding for Hospital, Physician & Clinical Services / Law, Malpractice, Ethics, Accreditation & Compliance / Quality Improvement, Outcomes & Customer Service / Risk Management, Security, Error Reduction & Patient Safety / Information Systems, Technology & Medical Records / Clinical Management & Executive Nursing / Behavioral Health, Social Work & Psychiatry Management / Human Resources, Management & Supervision / Directories, Data, Trends & Benchmarks / Software & CD-ROMs / Gift Ideas & Recommended Gifts / Journals, Magazines & Newsletters / Search for Books / Books Index /