State of the Clinical Trials Industry, 3rd Edition
aka: An Industry in Evolution
Thomson CenterWatch, Mary Jo Lamberti, Ph.D.
Hardcover: 504 pages
Size: 11" x 8.5"
CenterWatch Inc / Thomson American Health Consultants
(click below for this edition)
State of the Clinical Trials Industry is filled with over 400 pages of detailed insight into the trends and history impacting the clinical research industry.
It contains over 500 up-to-date charts and graphs, the "Year in Review", and important articles relating to each chapter topic. It is an excellent resource to help you learn about the clinical trials industry, prepare business plans and marketing strategies, Identify and quantify trends and their impact on the clinical trials industry and create dynamic data-driven presentations and speeches
It also features 100 brand new charts as well as hundreds more updated slides, drug pipeline activity and updates on research for a dozen major therapeutic areas (ie: breast cancer, GERD, Parkinson's disease, prostate cancer), and a full index of each chart and table and even companies mentioned. Book features:
- World-wide and U.S. sales (pharmaceutical, medical device, and biotech)
- Overall R&D spending and cycle times
- U.S. and world-wide clinical research
- Causes and costs associated with delays
- Drug pipeline information
- Updates on specific disease areas
- Trial Success based on company size
- CRO market size, costs and performance
- Site perceptions of sponsors and CROs
- Regulatory submissions and approvals
- Data and information perfect for:
- Biotech and pharmaceutical companies heads of research
- Business intelligence and market intelligence analysts for CROs, pharmaceutical and biotech companies and medical device companies
- Competitive intelligence professionals
- Investors, portfolio managers, investment analysts, and hedge funds
- CRO executives and business development directors
- Trial management companies
- Investigative sites
- Job hunters and recruiters
- Much more!
This resource offers you the opportunities for:
- Learning about the clinical trials industry
- Preparing business plans and marketing strategies
- Identifying and quantifying trends and their impact on the clinical trials industry
- Creating dynamic data-driven presentations and speeches
- Making sound investment decisions for financial community and management consultants
This book is from the same reliable publisher that publishes the PDR and the RedBook. Thomson Healthcare businesses support critical healthcare delivery and management decisions through a broad array of information and educational solutions. Thomson provides up-to-date drug, critical care, and toxicology information to clinical professionals. Thomson develops and delivers medical education services and communications programs to pharmaceutical companies, physicians, and other health professionals.
Thomson is also the industry's leading source for clinical trials information and publishes CenterWatch. Their corporate health and safety databases address occupational medicine, chemical safety hazardous products, and regulatory compliance needs. Finally, Thomson is the leading supplier of information solutions to support healthcare management, analytical, and health services research needs across the industry.
You may also be interested in / The Directory of Healthcare Recruiters /
Jump to a List / Health Administration & Leadership / Physician Executive, Medical Staff & Practice Management / Finance, Accounting, Economics, Billing & Reimbursement / Coding for Hospital, Physician & Clinical Services / Law, Malpractice, Ethics, Accreditation & Compliance / Quality Improvement, Outcomes & Customer Service / Risk Management, Security, Error Reduction & Patient Safety / Information Systems, Technology & Medical Records / Clinical Management & Executive Nursing / Behavioral Health, Social Work & Psychiatry Management / Human Resources, Management & Supervision / Directories, Data, Trends & Benchmarks / Software & CD-ROMs / Gift Ideas & Recommended Gifts / Journals, Magazines & Newsletters / Search for Books / Books Index /