Writing and Defending Your Expert Report: The Step-by-Step Guide
Steven Babitsky, Esq., James J. Mangraviti, Esq.
Hardcover, 420 pages
(click below for the very best currently available price for this important resource)
Your expert opinion is only as strong as your expert report. Opposing counsel can and will use every tactic, fair and unfair, to turn your own report against you. A well-written report is your first and best line of defense from such attacks.
Equally important is your ability to recognize counsel’s tactics and neutralize them. Writing and Defending Your Expert Report is a good guide on how to craft and confidently and expertly defend your expert report. Whether you are a frequent expert in criminal trials, or you are standing up for a single malpractice or advocacy case, this helpful resource will show you:
- numerous techniques on how to write a powerful, persuasive and defensible report
- how much retaining counsel can assist you in writing your report
- the superfluous information and dangerous language that should be left out of your report
- advanced techniques to defend against 40 of counsel’s most devastating tactics used to attack you through your report
- legal requirements regarding Rule 26 expert reports and reports used in summary judgment motions, and
- the techniques used by a dozen leading experts to write and defend an expert report.
Steven Babitsky and James J. Mangraviti, Jr. are the nation’s leading and most prolific authors and trainers on expert witness issues. They are both former trial lawyers whose books include: How To Excel During Cross-Examination: Techniques for Experts that Work and How To Excel During Depositions: Techniques for Experts that Work. Attorneys Babitsky and Mangraviti have trained thousands of experts on the skills needed to be more effective and better assist any court proceeding.
(information from the publisher)
You may also be interested in / The Directory of Healthcare Recruiters /
Jump to a List / Health Administration & Leadership / Physician Executive, Medical Staff & Practice Management / Finance, Accounting, Economics, Billing & Reimbursement / Coding for Hospital, Physician & Clinical Services / Law, Malpractice, Ethics, Accreditation & Compliance / Quality Improvement, Outcomes & Customer Service / Risk Management, Security, Error Reduction & Patient Safety / Information Systems, Technology & Medical Records / Clinical Management & Executive Nursing / Behavioral Health, Social Work & Psychiatry Management / Human Resources, Management & Supervision /Directories, Data, Trends & Benchmarks / Software & CD-ROMs / Gift Ideas & Recommended Gifts / Journals, Magazines & Newsletters / Search for Books / Books Index /