12 monthly issues / 12 months
(Click Amazon here for best current subscription price)This monthly publication will be your guide to outcomes, compliance & reimbursement success.The government is cracking down on home health billing like never before. Agencies are facing record fines for failing to comply with constantly changing OASIS rules. Even so, CMS says 30 percent of Medicare patients are under-coded - meaning agencies are losing reimbursement they deserve.
How can you navigate the confusing course between OASIS mistakes and under-billing? Eli’s OASIS Alert is the hands on monthly guide to handling your OASIS requirements. OASIS Alert brings you the most important news, tips and strategies from our stable of more than 1,500 consultants, billing experts, home care professionals and federal insiders.
Every issue of this must-read resource is packed with cutting-edge strategies for correctly handling OASIS, such as these examples:
- 5 documents HHAs must have to satisfy reviewers
- Is that 40-minute OASIS interview cutting into your bottom line? Here’s how to cut the time in half.
- How to find out what your patients are really eating - before reviewers do.
- When to claim a SCIC - and when not to.
- 7 foolproof ways to solve your OASIS training woes.
- Are you claiming therapy at MO250 even when you don’t furnish it? Here’s when it’s okay to do so.
- How to get families on your side in assessing ADLs.
- A simple SCIC calculation that can save you from throwing away hundreds of dollars per patient.
- Often-overlooked safety hazards in ADL assessment. Quick test to see if you know how to avoid them.
- What to do when a patient unexpectedly exceeds 10 therapy visits
- 7 tips for “skilling” a patient correctly
- Codes that raise red flags with reviewers, and what you can do to get them right.
Eli Research is a research and information company with over 60 print and online publications serving our core markets of health care, law and financial services. We currently serve a reader base of over 100,000 business executives nationwide, 80 percent of whom are top officers at their respective companies. Our roots go back to 1947 with the founding of Medicine and Health -- the oldest health policy newsletter in the country. In February of 2001 we acquired the Washington DC-based Health Care Information Center, including Medicine and Health and 30 other titles formerly published by Faulkner and Gray. In building our company, we have focused exclusively on providing high-quality news and analysis for professionals who need critical news and information to survive and prosper. We have distinguished ourselves from other publishers by providing intelligent analysis of new strategies, rather than simply reporting on industry developments.
You may also be interested in / The Directory of Healthcare Recruiters /
Jump to a List / Health Administration & Leadership / Physician Executive, Medical Staff & Practice Management / Finance, Accounting, Economics, Billing & Reimbursement / Coding for Hospital, Physician & Clinical Services / Law, Malpractice, Ethics, Accreditation & Compliance / Quality Improvement, Outcomes & Customer Service / Risk Management, Security, Error Reduction & Patient Safety / Information Systems, Technology & Medical Records / Clinical Management & Executive Nursing / Behavioral Health, Social Work & Psychiatry Management / Human Resources, Management & Supervision / Directories, Data, Trends & Benchmarks / Software & CD-ROMs / Gift Ideas & Recommended Gifts / Journals, Magazines & Newsletters / Search for Books / Books Index /